Thermolife | ThermoLife
Old 03-18-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post
Probably not.
Is it because your now too tied up with court proceedings & fees to produce anything whatsoever in the future?

"Jacobo Geissler and Jonathan Doyle testified falsely under oath during depositions in December 2010, that the DMAA in their products was naturally sourced from geranium plants."

Supplier - "lol stuff is completely 100% synthetic."

Jacobo Geissler - "Please ship 6 Bromo by DHL to address we ship Geranium to.... Please use fake COA."

~
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-18-2017, 06:05 PM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO_HYPE View Post
That's truly unfortunate.

Thermolife should have eliminated all the other products and just marketed & produced Vasolate exclusively.... it was THAT good.

Trutein was shit compared to Vasolate.

And that goes for every other protein I can think of.

~
Its very possible that when the next best thing comes out you forget what Vasolate was!!! Will look forward to your honest review and trying it out myself of course.

I was in love with mixing Chocolate and Banana Bonanza Vasolate, should have been a flavor on its own. My all time favorite

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Quote:

Stick around its going to be one hell of a shit show.

JUSTICE IS COMING....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-18-2017, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Is it because your now too tied up with court proceedings & fees to produce anything whatsoever in the future?
Not true at all… sometimes in life you have to prioritize. Think of it like this:

Let’s say your neighbor was making lemonade and selling it in his front yard and it was the best lemonade you ever had, and everyone who tried it said the same thing, and your neighbor knew his lemonade was that good because he was a perfectionist and he used only the best lemons and made sure they were mixed just right, and because your neighbor was so passionate about making great lemonade for people in his neighborhood and saw how much they loved it, he wanted to sell more lemonade than to just you and the few people in the neighborhood that came to his front yard - so he saved all his money and made a plan to be able to sell more lemonade…. but unfortunately for you and the others in your neighborhood your neighbor had to stop selling lemonade in his front yard to work on building a lemonade factory that made lemonade up to the standards of the lemonade he sold you in his front yard… then once the lemonade factory was built he had to develop a marketing and distribution plan for his lemonade, and finally when your neighbor got all that in place he was able to distribute his lemonade far and wide, and reach way more people with his great lemonade than the few people he used to sell to in his front yard… but your neighbor never forgot where he came from, and never forgot the people in his neighborhood, which is why I told you I would be sending you the next best thing to Vasolate to sample in the very near future...

"being served is not a choice sir"

The Dragon Slayer is Slayed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jchhrL6HQk

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

CHEW YOU UP... AND SPIT YOU OUT.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredwheatisabutpirate View Post
Ron,

You think its going to get soooo HOT that JW might have to pull another one of these "pass out" moves

remember this gem

Atlanta News Videos | WSB-TV
I heard how "Poppa Jared" couldn't handle the pressure last time and had an anxiety attack, that was originally suspected of being a heart attack (or whatever kind of weakness he had that made him fold like a cheap tabel from the pressure) but I never saw that video before.. taken out of court on a stretcher, very interesting!

Personally, I'm looking forward to the day Jared Wheat gets taken out of he court room in handcuffs and gets put back in jail where he belongs, and I suspect he wants to be...(but that is another story).

I wonder how Jared will be handling the pressure this time and what will happen during the FTC trial that starts in 9 DAYS, where the FTC is trying to get back the $40 million dollar sanction fee for Jared's blatant violation of his consent decree for false advertising... only this time the FTC will be seeking much more than $40 million... if Jared crumbled last time I wonder what will happen this time??

I also wonder how comfortable all Jared's retailers selling his products with DRUGS in them are going to feel about their "indemnification" if and when Jared loses $40 million (or MORE) to the FTC again...

....and from what I hear Jared is not in very good shape right now, but don't take my word for it, you can judge for yourself... Here is recent photo of the self proclaimed king of workout supplements and diet products, who also happened to falsely claim he used to be a professional bodybuilder. haha

Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Jared Wheat:

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

Old 03-18-2017, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

Is anyone else seeing a pattern here?

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Jared Wheat:

Old 03-19-2017, 03:23 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
but your neighbor never forgot where he came from, and never forgot the people in his neighborhood, which is why I told you I would be sending you
Much thanks Ron.

"Jacobo Geissler and Jonathan Doyle testified falsely under oath during depositions in December 2010, that the DMAA in their products was naturally sourced from geranium plants."

Jacobo Geissler - "Please ship 6 Bromo by DHL to address we ship Geranium to.... Please use fake COA."

~
Old 03-19-2017, 03:24 AM

Quote:
the next best thing to Vasolate
Does the next best thing to Vasolate still have chocolate peanut butter nitrates? Or are nitrates completely out of the equation?

~

~
Old 03-19-2017, 05:23 AM

Quote:
That's truly unfortunate.

Thermolife should have eliminated all the other products and just marketed & produced Vasolate exclusively.... it was THAT good.

Trutein was shit compared to Vasolate.

And that goes for every other protein I can think of.

~
Never tried Trutein, but XF was just as good as Vasolate.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:

Those are *bear chubs*

~

~
Old 03-19-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPM View Post
Never tried Trutein, but XF was just as good as Vasolate.
XF's protein had nitrates?

If you're referring to taste - Dave flavored both.

~
Old 03-19-2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:

Can someone please tell me which supps those guys used to achieve that well built body. I really want to look like a polar bear here in Norway
Old 03-19-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Not true at all… sometimes in life you have to prioritize. Think of it like this:

Let’s say your neighbor was making lemonade and selling it in his front yard and it was the best lemonade you ever had, and everyone who tried it said the same thing, and your neighbor knew his lemonade was that good because he was a perfectionist and he used only the best lemons and made sure they were mixed just right, and because your neighbor was so passionate about making great lemonade for people in his neighborhood and saw how much they loved it, he wanted to sell more lemonade than to just you and the few people in the neighborhood that came to his front yard - so he saved all his money and made a plan to be able to sell more lemonade…. but unfortunately for you and the others in your neighborhood your neighbor had to stop selling lemonade in his front yard to work on building a lemonade factory that made lemonade up to the standards of the lemonade he sold you in his front yard… then once the lemonade factory was built he had to develop a marketing and distribution plan for his lemonade, and finally when your neighbor got all that in place he was able to distribute his lemonade far and wide, and reach way more people with his great lemonade than the few people he used to sell to in his front yard… but your neighbor never forgot where he came from, and never forgot the people in his neighborhood, which is why I told you I would be sending you the next best thing to Vasolate to sample in the very near future...
Nice one Ron.
You should get a job as Manus Writer for the movies

I have been Thermolife fan many years and I still love Thermolife. I hope new product-line will arrive in near future
Old 03-19-2017, 02:57 PM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danes View Post
Can someone please tell me which supps those guys used to achieve that well built body. I really want to look like a polar bear here in Norway
I bet he is smart and plays it safe.... nothing from his own product line.

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Quote:

JUSTICE IS COMING....
Old 03-19-2017, 02:59 PM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
Nice one Ron.
You should get a job as Manus Writer for the movies

I have been Thermolife fan many years and I still love Thermolife. I hope new product-line will arrive in near future
As deprived we have been, I guarantee it will all be worth the wait

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Quote:

JUSTICE IS COMING....
Old 03-19-2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
XF's protein had nitrates?

If you're referring to taste - Dave flavored both.
Didn't have nitrates. Vanilla Vasolate was my favorite flavor.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
....... I see a pattern:

~
The pattern is that BOTH of these convicted DRUG DEALERS (Matt Cahill and Jared Wheat), BOTH intentionally spiked sports supplements with synthetic DRUGS they claimed to be from plants, and BOTH enlisted Rich Gaspari and used him to peddle their DRUGS by labeling them as dietary supplements and marketing them to athletes with his name on the bottle.

Stay tuned there is plenty plenty plenty more to come….this is just getting started...

Last edited by Truth Speaker; 03-22-2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:57 AM
Super Moderator

ONE WEEK from today until the FTC/USA vs Hi-Tech trial starts...

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!

Tic, toc... tic, toc...

Old 03-20-2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
ONE WEEK from today until the FTC/USA vs Hi-Tech trial starts...

JUSTICE IS COMING!!!

Tic, toc... tic, toc...
Please, let me bring some Soda, Popcorn and 3D glasses..
Old 03-20-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Please, let me bring some Soda, Popcorn and 3D glasses..
Want to see that belly come at you in 3D?
Old 03-20-2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Want to see that belly come at you in 3D?
I am more interested in those boobs
Old 03-20-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:

Curious Ron, do you ever tire of the legal issues? Going on into the 7th year of this. Eventually, I'd hope most of us just want to buy/sell/use/market products that help people reach their fitness goals, and are safe and profitable to sell.

It's a shame we can't all just kick back and enjoy some good lemonade.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:10 PM

Quote:

And Mac was still in better shape when they made the cultivting mass jokes than Matt or Jared has ever been
Old 03-23-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:

Those are *bear chubs*

~
Mrs. Roadrage,

Use to be Mr. Roadrage... Mrs. is more appropriate for your arrest of raging on a defenseless lady.

Don't pretend you workout....
Old 03-25-2017, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post

Don't pretend you workout....
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
Old 03-25-2017, 03:49 AM

Quote:
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
lol.... Jacob doesn't know me or what I look like, but I've seen the pictures he posted claiming to be me. The guy is an idiot.

Nonetheless, it wouldn't matter if I was a 400 lb fat-ass, or an 80 lb anorexic.... it wouldn't change the fact that Jacob Geissler is a scam-artist who jeopardized the health of the people buying his products via his criminal actions.

~

~