Thermolife | ThermoLife
  #1  
Old 03-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator
****
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,410
Default The Gaspari Implosion Begins

This is something I have been predicting for several months now and it seems the beginning is here. Rumor has it that formulator Bruce Kneller and COO Joe Babick (the guy who turned Gaspari Nutrition from a poorly run pro-hormone/steroid selling operation into a legitimate corporate structure) have both left Gaspari Nutrition. It is not 100% clear whether they were let go or if they left on their own but rumor has it the two will be starting a company together.

I would assume they left on their own after they both realized that they were the ones who made that mutant Rich Gaspari all his money and they would be better off working for themselves.

It was just a matter of time…….

Now it's all gonna be left up to DoucheBag Des and that is exactly what Gaspari deserves….. A one way trip straight into the ground.

Grab some popcorn, kick back, and watch the implosion.
__________________
people are unaware

"being served is not a choice sir"

The Dragon Slayer is Slayed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jchhrL6HQk

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

CHEW YOU UP... AND SPIT YOU OUT.

Last edited by Truth Speaker; 03-13-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-13-2011, 01:27 PM
KimJong-il's Avatar
Supreme Leader
****
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: 북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
Posts: 10,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post

Grab some popcorn, kick back, and watch the implosion.
All set!

__________________
Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post

Stick around its going to be one hell of a shit show.

JUSTICE IS COMING....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-13-2011, 02:28 PM
mancstu's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: manchester UK
Posts: 47
Default

done
Reports of Bruce ******* and COO Joe Babick leaving Gaspari - Bodybuilding.com Forums
See how long it lasts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-13-2011, 02:34 PM
kfairhurst's Avatar
Senior Member
***
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 386
Default

HAHAHAHA, Ron you're the man!

We'll see what happens now, only time will tell.
__________________

*ThermoLife International Representative*
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-13-2011, 02:43 PM
mw1 mw1 is offline
Senior Member
**
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
Default

I know others may not feel the same way but I actually like BK a lot. No doubt he has been instrumental in Gaspari's success and i woulds find it shocking if he didnt leave on his own will. Starting another company with Babick i can understand but canning him would be rediculous. just my .02
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sldge
Just spoke with BK and he is definitely still with Gaspari and has no plans to leave.
???
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator
****
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
???
Sledge? Haha

.....if what I heard was true in all likeliness new head formulator of Gaspari Nutrition is most likely a guy by the name of Daniel Pierce……. a "formulator" For Gaspari who is already responsible for a for making at least one "flop product" at Gaspari Nutrition……, the product he claimed to mastermind, in case anyone forgot since it disappeared from the spotlight was a product nicknamed "Shititropin" and appropriately so I must say….. I mean if you search Gaspari Nutrition it seems like 3 out of 5 posts say all their products give you the shits….., so why not name a new product something that sounds like "shititropin"? Its good brand marketing for a shitty company, that makes shitty products, that make you shit..… and in real life it seems like there must have been some shit going on with that product that sounds like "Shititropin"….. or maybe it was just a shitty product???? IDK, but I'm guessing If it wasn’t a shitty product in one way or another it would still be around?? .....but something that rhymes with SHIT in it seems like a logical and appropriate name for a product developed by Gaspari Nutrition and "formulator" Daniel Pierce.

And speaking about logic……. Logically nothing but flop products and failures should be expected from a guy like Daniel Pierce…. I mean we are talking about a guy who has ZERO experience in this industry and a guy has no formal scientific background whatsoever. Add to his credit that his closest connection in the supplement world is a guy named Matt Cahill……. A guy who has sold numerous counterfeit compounds and fake products under the label Designer Supplements, and other companies for around the last 5 years +….. (not to mention before that Matt Cahill was responsible for the DEATH of girl he sold DNP to in the mail (see below)……..still with all those qualifications under his belt Matt Cahill has also formulated for Gaspari Nutrition….. Maybe now with Bruce gone again Daniel Pierce can get Matt Cahill to help him formulate again? We will see….. but Daniel Pierce as the head of product development at Gaspari Nutrition? Hahaha, if I ever wanted any kind of revenge on Gaspari Nutrition for the lies they have spread against me and my company I couldn’t have planned that out any better myself…… with Daniel Pierce in charge expect nothing but MORE ineffective products and even MORE marketing from Gaspari nutrition to compensate for the hocus pocus formulas………. All equaling FAIL…. Oh and if they are sticking with the previously mentioned "brand identity" we can probably expect products that sound like shit, and make you shit.

Sooooooo………add to the already mention failed product development, inexperience, and any lack of any scientific background whatsoever the fact that the only people Daniel Pierce was learning from at Gaspari Nutrition for the past several years were crooks, liars, and psychopaths …… it would seem failure is eminent……

and……… IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH….. (much to my delight I must add) I have heard that because that his sheer ignorance of science , backed by his rude and arrogant attitude that Daniel Pierce has already alienated himself in the scientific community.

Now we are gonna see whats up.

Matthew Cahill:

OCI Investigation Disclosed DNP - a Highly Toxic Drug Sold Over the Internet Resulting in a Death
6-12 Office of Criminal Investigations Fiscal Year 2005

Conspiracy to Distribute Misbranded Drugs:
This investigation was initiated in October 2002, and involved the encapsulation and Internet sale of 2, 4 Dinitrophenol (DNP) a highly toxic industrial chemical that resulted in a death. The Internet web site had encouraged the use of DNP as a weight loss drug. The father of the deceased wrote a letter to U.S. Postal Service (USPS) advising that his daughter died after ingesting the DNP. The deceased purchased the DNP over the Internet and the DNP was mailed to her using the U.S. mail system.
This investigation linked two independent ongoing USPS investigations regarding suspicious mailings to the shipment of DNP. This investigation provided sufficient evidence to obtain arrest warrants for Matthew Cahill and Jason Sacks and search warrants for their respective residences. During the execution of the search warrants, additional evidence, such as DNP, computer records, adulterated foreign drugs and the criminal proceeds were recovered.

On May 21, 2003, Cahill and Sacks were convicted on 11 counts of violating 18 U.S.C. ? 371 and 21 U.S.C. ?? 331(a) and 333(a)(2) - Conspiracy to Introduce Adulterated and Misbranded Drugs into Interstate Commerce, specifically DNP.
On March 11, 2005, Cahill and Sacks were sentenced to 24 months incarceration for each of the 11 counts, to be served concurrently. They were also sentenced to 3 years of supervised parole after their release and forfeiture of $40,635.
__________________
people are unaware

"being served is not a choice sir"

The Dragon Slayer is Slayed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jchhrL6HQk

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

CHEW YOU UP... AND SPIT YOU OUT.

Last edited by Truth Speaker; 03-14-2011 at 02:13 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator
****
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,410
Default

Granted this may be all speculation because the question still remains…. IF THE NEWS I HEARD (and posted, about Kneller and Babick)WAS TRUE???? Im just saying what I heard.

However if it is true and Daniel Pierce is Kneller's replacement it will be interesting to see how far Gaspari will slip at the hands of "Daniel Pierce"??

Actually if you examine this it's possible that Kneller had this planned out a long time ago…… it would explain the recent shitty formulas released by Gaspari Nutrition.
__________________
people are unaware

"being served is not a choice sir"

The Dragon Slayer is Slayed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jchhrL6HQk

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

CHEW YOU UP... AND SPIT YOU OUT.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-13-2011, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator
****
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,410
Default

"BK says he is not going anywhere"?

Is Frank Jaksch going to call at 5:00pm to verify this?

Hahaha!!
__________________
people are unaware

"being served is not a choice sir"

The Dragon Slayer is Slayed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jchhrL6HQk

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

CHEW YOU UP... AND SPIT YOU OUT.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Senior Member
**
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 175
Default

i love this forum <3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-14-2011, 08:33 AM
Senior Member
***
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post
Matthew Cahill:

OCI Investigation Disclosed DNP - a Highly Toxic Drug Sold Over the Internet Resulting in a Death
6-12 Office of Criminal Investigations Fiscal Year 2005

Conspiracy to Distribute Misbranded Drugs:
This investigation was initiated in October 2002, and involved the encapsulation and Internet sale of 2, 4 Dinitrophenol (DNP) a highly toxic industrial chemical that resulted in a death. The Internet web site had encouraged the use of DNP as a weight loss drug. The father of the deceased wrote a letter to U.S. Postal Service (USPS) advising that his daughter died after ingesting the DNP. The deceased purchased the DNP over the Internet and the DNP was mailed to her using the U.S. mail system.
This investigation linked two independent ongoing USPS investigations regarding suspicious mailings to the shipment of DNP. This investigation provided sufficient evidence to obtain arrest warrants for Matthew Cahill and Jason Sacks and search warrants for their respective residences. During the execution of the search warrants, additional evidence, such as DNP, computer records, adulterated foreign drugs and the criminal proceeds were recovered.

On May 21, 2003, Cahill and Sacks were convicted on 11 counts of violating 18 U.S.C. ? 371 and 21 U.S.C. ?? 331(a) and 333(a)(2) - Conspiracy to Introduce Adulterated and Misbranded Drugs into Interstate Commerce, specifically DNP.
On March 11, 2005, Cahill and Sacks were sentenced to 24 months incarceration for each of the 11 counts, to be served concurrently. They were also sentenced to 3 years of supervised parole after their release and forfeiture of $40,635.
Definitely did not know about that.
__________________
*~*comprehensive Thermolife Vasolate review*~*:
http://www.thermolife.com/forum/show...4659#post24659

BE all you can BE (Bio Pro and EBOL):
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post513792193
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Senior Member
**
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth Speaker View Post
A legitimate Corporate Structure
Lol!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-15-2011, 06:58 PM
KimJong-il's Avatar
Supreme Leader
****
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: 북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
Posts: 10,902
Default

Blood In Your Shit? FDA Hits Gaspari Nutrition
FDA Hits Gaspari Nutrition
__________________
Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post

Stick around its going to be one hell of a shit show.

JUSTICE IS COMING....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-15-2011, 08:20 PM
Senior Member
**
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 175
Default

^^ interesting read, not sure if im gonna use my SPmax now :S
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-15-2011, 11:20 PM
Senior Member
***
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 986
Default

"FDA Hits Gaspari Nutrition" - Bodybuilding.com Forums
__________________
*~*comprehensive Thermolife Vasolate review*~*:
http://www.thermolife.com/forum/show...4659#post24659

BE all you can BE (Bio Pro and EBOL):
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post513792193
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-16-2011, 02:33 AM
Hank!'s Avatar
Senior Member
***
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
Definitely did not know about that.
Funkymonk you gots to read back a ways, ron posted this before
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-16-2011, 07:03 AM
Senior Member
***
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
Funkymonk you gots to read back a ways, ron posted this before
Well I knew Cahill was shady as !#@% but I didn't know that he distributed DNP. That just shocks me to no end. How is this person not in jail?

Makes me glad I sold me Lean Xtreme.
__________________
*~*comprehensive Thermolife Vasolate review*~*:
http://www.thermolife.com/forum/show...4659#post24659

BE all you can BE (Bio Pro and EBOL):
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post513792193
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator
****
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
Well I knew Cahill was shady as !#@% but I didn't know that he distributed DNP. That just shocks me to no end. How is this person not in jail?

Makes me glad I sold me Lean Xtreme.
He did go to jail for it.

Did you know what he looks like?

Matt Cahill:



I don't know why everybody gets so upset when I post this guys picture..... I mean he is a training, supplement, and diet guru.

Looks like he really knows his stuff doesn’t he?

Why wouldn't you want to use Lean Xtreme? Look at the guy who developed it..... he MUST know what he is doing, right?
__________________
people are unaware

"being served is not a choice sir"

The Dragon Slayer is Slayed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jchhrL6HQk

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

CHEW YOU UP... AND SPIT YOU OUT.

Last edited by Truth Speaker; 03-18-2017 at 08:59 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post

Looks like he really knows his stuff doesn’t he?

Why wouldn't you want to use Lean Xtreme? Look at the guy who developed it..... he MUST know what he is doing, right?
Come on Ronnie! This isnt fair, you should be posting his before pic, that fluffy nuts has come a very long way.

[IMG]*http://i51.tinypic.com/zogmbm.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Dr.P; 07-08-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Senior Member
**
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 159
Default

Oh shit.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 PM
Senior Member
**
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 175
Default

find it kinda bad how in the bb.com community everyone is nut huggin... like wtf is this was aaefx or whatever shit would hit the fan..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-21-2011, 03:33 PM
KimJong-il's Avatar
Supreme Leader
****
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: 북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
Posts: 10,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deserran View Post
find it kinda bad how in the bb.com community everyone is nut huggin... like wtf is this was aaefx or whatever shit would hit the fan..
lol, its a silly world isnt it?
__________________
Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post

Stick around its going to be one hell of a shit show.

JUSTICE IS COMING....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-25-2011, 04:35 AM
Mixelflick's Avatar
Senior Member
***
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post
This is something I have been predicting for several months now and it seems the beginning is here. Rumor has it that formulator Bruce Kneller and COO Joe Babick (the guy who turned Gaspari Nutrition from a poorly run pro-hormone/steroid selling operation into a legitimate corporate structure) have both left Gaspari Nutrition. It is not 100% clear whether they were let go or if they left on their own but rumor has it the two will be starting a company together.

I would assume they left on their own after they both realized that they were the ones who made that mutant Rich Gaspari all his money and they would be better off working for themselves.

It was just a matter of time…….

Now it's all gonna be left up to DoucheBag Des and that is exactly what Gaspari deserves….. A one way trip straight into the ground.

Grab some popcorn, kick back, and watch the implosion.
Wow.. Let's do some math.

First, Kneller leaves T-mag. Then, if memory serves he hooked up briefly with the old Kilosports. He wound up leaving them too. Now, he's leaving Gaspari.

Bit of a pattern there?

In all candor, I wish Kneller only the best. Guy does some very interesting, out of the box work, IMO. It seems though, there's always something that flips the switch. Some kind of falling out is inevitable, wherever he goes.

Out of curiousity Ron, why doesn't this guy just start his own company and do his own thing?

Would seem like the logical thing to do??
__________________
The Blueprint 3.0, The Blueprint Bulletin and the newly released Blueprint Meteoric are available at...

http://coachrobregish.com/

“I’ve used ALOT of different training methods over the years - but NOTHING compared to the results I saw with this...”

- Frank Castle
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-26-2011, 06:26 PM
kfairhurst's Avatar
Senior Member
***
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 386
Default

It looks as though Ron was correct and BK is out!
__________________

*ThermoLife International Representative*
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-27-2011, 04:19 AM
Senior Member
***
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 321
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
Wow.. Let's do some math.

First, Kneller leaves T-mag. Then, if memory serves he hooked up briefly with the old Kilosports. He wound up leaving them too. Now, he's leaving Gaspari.

Bit of a pattern there?

In all candor, I wish Kneller only the best. Guy does some very interesting, out of the box work, IMO. It seems though, there's always something that flips the switch. Some kind of falling out is inevitable, wherever he goes.
he had projects with author l rea and derek cornelius at one time and both ended ugly

there are others i think too, just too many to remember
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.1
Copyright 2008 ThermoLife International LLC