Thermolife | ThermoLife
Old 03-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Default The Gaspari Implosion Begins

This is something I have been predicting for several months now and it seems the beginning is here. Rumor has it that formulator Bruce Kneller and COO Joe Babick (the guy who turned Gaspari Nutrition from a poorly run pro-hormone/steroid selling operation into a legitimate corporate structure) have both left Gaspari Nutrition. It is not 100% clear whether they were let go or if they left on their own but rumor has it the two will be starting a company together.

I would assume they left on their own after they both realized that they were the ones who made that mutant Rich Gaspari all his money and they would be better off working for themselves.

It was just a matter of time…….

Now it's all gonna be left up to DoucheBag Des and that is exactly what Gaspari deserves….. A one way trip straight into the ground.

Grab some popcorn, kick back, and watch the implosion.

"being served is not a choice sir"

The Dragon Slayer is Slayed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jchhrL6HQk

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

CHEW YOU UP... AND SPIT YOU OUT.

Last edited by Truth Speaker; 03-13-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post

All set!

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Quote:

Stick around its going to be one hell of a shit show.

JUSTICE IS COMING....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-13-2011, 02:28 PM

done
Reports of Bruce ******* and COO Joe Babick leaving Gaspari - Bodybuilding.com Forums
See how long it lasts.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:34 PM

HAHAHAHA, Ron you're the man!

We'll see what happens now, only time will tell.

*ThermoLife International Representative*
Old 03-13-2011, 02:43 PM

I know others may not feel the same way but I actually like BK a lot. No doubt he has been instrumental in Gaspari's success and i woulds find it shocking if he didnt leave on his own will. Starting another company with Babick i can understand but canning him would be rediculous. just my .02
Old 03-13-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sldge
Just spoke with BK and he is definitely still with Gaspari and has no plans to leave.
???
Old 03-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
???
Sledge? Haha

.....if what I heard was true in all likeliness new head formulator of Gaspari Nutrition is most likely a guy by the name of Daniel Pierce……. a "formulator" For Gaspari who is already responsible for a for making at least one "flop product" at Gaspari Nutrition……, the product he claimed to mastermind, in case anyone forgot since it disappeared from the spotlight was a product nicknamed "Shititropin" and appropriately so I must say….. I mean if you search Gaspari Nutrition it seems like 3 out of 5 posts say all their products give you the shits….., so why not name a new product something that sounds like "shititropin"? Its good brand marketing for a shitty company, that makes shitty products, that make you shit..… and in real life it seems like there must have been some shit going on with that product that sounds like "Shititropin"….. or maybe it was just a shitty product???? IDK, but I'm guessing If it wasn’t a shitty product in one way or another it would still be around?? .....but something that rhymes with SHIT in it seems like a logical and appropriate name for a product developed by Gaspari Nutrition and "formulator" Daniel Pierce.

And speaking about logic……. Logically nothing but flop products and failures should be expected from a guy like Daniel Pierce…. I mean we are talking about a guy who has ZERO experience in this industry and a guy has no formal scientific background whatsoever. Add to his credit that his closest connection in the supplement world is a guy named Matt Cahill……. A guy who has sold numerous counterfeit compounds and fake products under the label Designer Supplements, and other companies for around the last 5 years +….. (not to mention before that Matt Cahill was responsible for the DEATH of girl he sold DNP to in the mail (see below)……..still with all those qualifications under his belt Matt Cahill has also formulated for Gaspari Nutrition….. Maybe now with Bruce gone again Daniel Pierce can get Matt Cahill to help him formulate again? We will see….. but Daniel Pierce as the head of product development at Gaspari Nutrition? Hahaha, if I ever wanted any kind of revenge on Gaspari Nutrition for the lies they have spread against me and my company I couldn’t have planned that out any better myself…… with Daniel Pierce in charge expect nothing but MORE ineffective products and even MORE marketing from Gaspari nutrition to compensate for the hocus pocus formulas………. All equaling FAIL…. Oh and if they are sticking with the previously mentioned "brand identity" we can probably expect products that sound like shit, and make you shit.

Sooooooo………add to the already mention failed product development, inexperience, and any lack of any scientific background whatsoever the fact that the only people Daniel Pierce was learning from at Gaspari Nutrition for the past several years were crooks, liars, and psychopaths …… it would seem failure is eminent……

and……… IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH….. (much to my delight I must add) I have heard that because that his sheer ignorance of science , backed by his rude and arrogant attitude that Daniel Pierce has already alienated himself in the scientific community.

Now we are gonna see whats up.

Matthew Cahill:

OCI Investigation Disclosed DNP - a Highly Toxic Drug Sold Over the Internet Resulting in a Death
6-12 Office of Criminal Investigations Fiscal Year 2005

Conspiracy to Distribute Misbranded Drugs:
This investigation was initiated in October 2002, and involved the encapsulation and Internet sale of 2, 4 Dinitrophenol (DNP) a highly toxic industrial chemical that resulted in a death. The Internet web site had encouraged the use of DNP as a weight loss drug. The father of the deceased wrote a letter to U.S. Postal Service (USPS) advising that his daughter died after ingesting the DNP. The deceased purchased the DNP over the Internet and the DNP was mailed to her using the U.S. mail system.
This investigation linked two independent ongoing USPS investigations regarding suspicious mailings to the shipment of DNP. This investigation provided sufficient evidence to obtain arrest warrants for Matthew Cahill and Jason Sacks and search warrants for their respective residences. During the execution of the search warrants, additional evidence, such as DNP, computer records, adulterated foreign drugs and the criminal proceeds were recovered.

On May 21, 2003, Cahill and Sacks were convicted on 11 counts of violating 18 U.S.C. ? 371 and 21 U.S.C. ?? 331(a) and 333(a)(2) - Conspiracy to Introduce Adulterated and Misbranded Drugs into Interstate Commerce, specifically DNP.
On March 11, 2005, Cahill and Sacks were sentenced to 24 months incarceration for each of the 11 counts, to be served concurrently. They were also sentenced to 3 years of supervised parole after their release and forfeiture of $40,635.

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

Last edited by Truth Speaker; 03-14-2011 at 02:13 AM.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator

Granted this may be all speculation because the question still remains…. IF THE NEWS I HEARD (and posted, about Kneller and Babick)WAS TRUE???? Im just saying what I heard.

However if it is true and Daniel Pierce is Kneller's replacement it will be interesting to see how far Gaspari will slip at the hands of "Daniel Pierce"??

Actually if you examine this it's possible that Kneller had this planned out a long time ago…… it would explain the recent shitty formulas released by Gaspari Nutrition.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator

"BK says he is not going anywhere"?

Is Frank Jaksch going to call at 5:00pm to verify this?

Hahaha!!

Old 03-13-2011, 08:16 PM

i love this forum <3
Old 03-14-2011, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Matthew Cahill:

OCI Investigation Disclosed DNP - a Highly Toxic Drug Sold Over the Internet Resulting in a Death
6-12 Office of Criminal Investigations Fiscal Year 2005

Conspiracy to Distribute Misbranded Drugs:
This investigation was initiated in October 2002, and involved the encapsulation and Internet sale of 2, 4 Dinitrophenol (DNP) a highly toxic industrial chemical that resulted in a death. The Internet web site had encouraged the use of DNP as a weight loss drug. The father of the deceased wrote a letter to U.S. Postal Service (USPS) advising that his daughter died after ingesting the DNP. The deceased purchased the DNP over the Internet and the DNP was mailed to her using the U.S. mail system.
This investigation linked two independent ongoing USPS investigations regarding suspicious mailings to the shipment of DNP. This investigation provided sufficient evidence to obtain arrest warrants for Matthew Cahill and Jason Sacks and search warrants for their respective residences. During the execution of the search warrants, additional evidence, such as DNP, computer records, adulterated foreign drugs and the criminal proceeds were recovered.

On May 21, 2003, Cahill and Sacks were convicted on 11 counts of violating 18 U.S.C. ? 371 and 21 U.S.C. ?? 331(a) and 333(a)(2) - Conspiracy to Introduce Adulterated and Misbranded Drugs into Interstate Commerce, specifically DNP.
On March 11, 2005, Cahill and Sacks were sentenced to 24 months incarceration for each of the 11 counts, to be served concurrently. They were also sentenced to 3 years of supervised parole after their release and forfeiture of $40,635.
Definitely did not know about that.

BE all you can BE (Bio Pro and EBOL):
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post513792193
Old 03-14-2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth Speaker View Post
A legitimate Corporate Structure
Lol!!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Supreme Leader

Blood In Your Shit? FDA Hits Gaspari Nutrition
FDA Hits Gaspari Nutrition

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Quote:

JUSTICE IS COMING....
Old 03-15-2011, 08:20 PM

^^ interesting read, not sure if im gonna use my SPmax now :S
Old 03-15-2011, 11:20 PM

"FDA Hits Gaspari Nutrition" - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Old 03-16-2011, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
Definitely did not know about that.
Funkymonk you gots to read back a ways, ron posted this before
Old 03-16-2011, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
Funkymonk you gots to read back a ways, ron posted this before
Well I knew Cahill was shady as !#@% but I didn't know that he distributed DNP. That just shocks me to no end. How is this person not in jail?

Makes me glad I sold me Lean Xtreme.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
Well I knew Cahill was shady as !#@% but I didn't know that he distributed DNP. That just shocks me to no end. How is this person not in jail?

Makes me glad I sold me Lean Xtreme.
He did go to jail for it.

Did you know what he looks like?

Matt Cahill:

I don't know why everybody gets so upset when I post this guys picture..... I mean he is a training, supplement, and diet guru.

Looks like he really knows his stuff doesn’t he?

Why wouldn't you want to use Lean Xtreme? Look at the guy who developed it..... he MUST know what he is doing, right?

Last edited by Truth Speaker; 03-18-2017 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:

Looks like he really knows his stuff doesn’t he?

Why wouldn't you want to use Lean Xtreme? Look at the guy who developed it..... he MUST know what he is doing, right?
Come on Ronnie! This isnt fair, you should be posting his before pic, that fluffy nuts has come a very long way.

[IMG]*http://i51.tinypic.com/zogmbm.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Dr.P; 07-08-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:31 AM

Oh shit.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 PM

find it kinda bad how in the bb.com community everyone is nut huggin... like wtf is this was aaefx or whatever shit would hit the fan..
Old 03-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by deserran View Post
find it kinda bad how in the bb.com community everyone is nut huggin... like wtf is this was aaefx or whatever shit would hit the fan..
lol, its a silly world isnt it?

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Quote:

JUSTICE IS COMING....
Old 03-25-2011, 04:35 AM

Quote:
This is something I have been predicting for several months now and it seems the beginning is here. Rumor has it that formulator Bruce Kneller and COO Joe Babick (the guy who turned Gaspari Nutrition from a poorly run pro-hormone/steroid selling operation into a legitimate corporate structure) have both left Gaspari Nutrition. It is not 100% clear whether they were let go or if they left on their own but rumor has it the two will be starting a company together.

I would assume they left on their own after they both realized that they were the ones who made that mutant Rich Gaspari all his money and they would be better off working for themselves.

It was just a matter of time…….

Now it's all gonna be left up to DoucheBag Des and that is exactly what Gaspari deserves….. A one way trip straight into the ground.

Wow.. Let's do some math.

First, Kneller leaves T-mag. Then, if memory serves he hooked up briefly with the old Kilosports. He wound up leaving them too. Now, he's leaving Gaspari.

Bit of a pattern there?

In all candor, I wish Kneller only the best. Guy does some very interesting, out of the box work, IMO. It seems though, there's always something that flips the switch. Some kind of falling out is inevitable, wherever he goes.

Out of curiousity Ron, why doesn't this guy just start his own company and do his own thing?

Would seem like the logical thing to do??

http://coachrobregish.com/

“I’ve used ALOT of different training methods over the years - but NOTHING compared to the results I saw with this...”

- Frank Castle
Old 07-26-2011, 06:26 PM

It looks as though Ron was correct and BK is out!

*ThermoLife International Representative*
Old 07-27-2011, 04:19 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
Wow.. Let's do some math.

First, Kneller leaves T-mag. Then, if memory serves he hooked up briefly with the old Kilosports. He wound up leaving them too. Now, he's leaving Gaspari.

Bit of a pattern there?

In all candor, I wish Kneller only the best. Guy does some very interesting, out of the box work, IMO. It seems though, there's always something that flips the switch. Some kind of falling out is inevitable, wherever he goes.
he had projects with author l rea and derek cornelius at one time and both ended ugly

there are others i think too, just too many to remember