Thermolife | ThermoLife
Old 06-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post
Sure seems like an implosion to me....
Classic post - Gaspari nutrition Responds To Misc (GTFIH) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

I like the part about their testing in post #5, so their "valued customers understand" ....That must mean that they intentionally dose products with less than 1mg of active ingredients and advertise them as POWERFUL intentionally for you, their "valued customers".

The graphic in the link above says it all.

"being served is not a choice sir"

The Dragon Slayer is Slayed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jchhrL6HQk

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

CHEW YOU UP... AND SPIT YOU OUT.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
Classic post - Gaspari nutrition Responds To Misc (GTFIH) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

I like the part about their testing in post #5, so their "valued customers understand" ....That must mean that they intentionally dose products with less than 1mg of active ingredients and advertise them as POWERFUL intentionally for you, their "valued customers".

The graphic in the link above says it all.
That .01mg of actives is so potent stuff!

불법 건강 보조 식품으로 판매 승인되지 않은 스테로이드뿐만 아니라 소비자에 대한 위험뿐만 아니라 부당하게 합법적 인, 높은 품질과 스포츠 영양 및 성능에 대한 유익한 보조 식품을 소비자에게 제공 할 책임식이 보충제 회사의 명성을 손상시킬 수 있습니다.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2012, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

I heard Gayspari and his sinking crew are crying to anyone in the industry who will listen about this still being on YouTube so thought I would post it again just for the LULZ…

How to catch a cockroach:

ThermoLife, Rich Gaspari, You've Been Served! - YouTube

Things are looking worse and worse for Gayspari on a daily basis.

Stay tuned for part 2 :-)

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

Old 07-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Supreme Leader

Dumped 5lbs of Gaspari Myofusion down the bathtub (PICS) - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbletea9 View Post
Inspired by the toilet dumper and the protein test thread. Gaspari's protein is incredibly misleading and deserves to be dumped.

Emailed Gaspari and attached these pictures. Goodnight sweet strawberries and cream.

lol
Gaspari Nutrition

불법 건강 보조 식품으로 판매 승인되지 않은 스테로이드뿐만 아니라 소비자에 대한 위험뿐만 아니라 부당하게 합법적 인, 높은 품질과 스포츠 영양 및 성능에 대한 유익한 보조 식품을 소비자에게 제공 할 책임식이 보충제 회사의 명성을 손상시킬 수 있습니다.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

When it implodes... it implodes:

Restraining Order against Rich Gaspari by Wife anybody hear this

Old 07-25-2012, 06:29 AM
Supreme Leader

Quote:

Old 07-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Well…. The truth of that matter is that I only met Liz (Gaspari's wife) one time... she said hello to me at the Muscle Beach show the same day I had Gaspari served (before he was served) and surprisingly she was VERY nice....

Also if you watch the video of Gaspari being served that day Liz Gaspari stood by her man and tried to protect him while Gaspari himself turned white from terror (for no reason) and didn’t think twice about her.. There are not very many women would have acted as honorably as she did…. In fact it actually looks like Gaspari tried to hide behind her.

ThermoLife, Rich Gaspari, You've Been Served! - YouTube

Relationships are tricky business but I would be willing to bet it was Gaspari’s inflated ego and arrogance (and possible infidelity if the rumors are true?) that is what came between them if these rumors are true... and regardless of what happened between them making fun of Liz Gaspari is not appropriate.. especially if she has come to her senses and wants to be nothing to do with Rich Gaspari and filed papers to be legally protected from him!

Old 08-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

New bill could have put Gayspari in jail for up to 10 years and fined him $2.5 million for selling the products that are just part of the subject we are suing him over.

New bill would ensure steroids are not misrepresented as supplements

Active ingredients found in both Halodrol and Novadex can be found listed among the 25 “designer steroids” listed in the new bill.

You cant sell steroids and claim they are dietary supplements ….Justice is coming!!!

Old 08-05-2012, 07:40 AM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
New bill could have put Gayspari in jail for up to 10 years and fined him $2.5 million for selling the products that are just part of the subject we are suing him over.

New bill would ensure steroids are not misrepresented as supplements

Active ingredients found in both Halodrol and Novadex can be found listed among the 25 “designer steroids” listed in the new bill.

You cant sell steroids and claim they are dietary supplements ….Justice is coming!!!
Sucks thinking one day you are a natural athlete and the next day you found out your really not!

Old 08-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Supreme Leader

Gayspari is continuing to implode!

http://www.thermolife.com/forum/post38714-14/

Old 08-14-2012, 09:26 PM

Default REstraining order Rich Gaspari

Ya, I heard the Liz is filing divorce from Rich Gaspari. She stood by him year after year, helped build his company. When she met him that company was out of his garage, now she made it over $100 million a year. What pisses me off is that Rich shows people he is this prize man, inspiriing people, family guy who loves his wife and kids, yet has been having an affair with Dayna Melton for 5 years. How does a woman explain that to their wife? How do we all look up to a man that would test positive for roids? thats no role model, no business man, no family man. Thats a disgrace. When it implodes, ITS IMPLODES
Old 08-29-2012, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator

Default The implosion continues

GAYSPARI SUED AGAIN!!

The Tawnsaura Group LLC v. Gaspari Nutrition Inc patent lawsuit

Old 08-30-2012, 08:53 AM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
Good, maybe they will go broke and let you win the case sooner rather than later.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimJongIl View Post
Good, maybe they will go broke and let you win the case sooner rather than later.
We don't want them to go broke too fast... They need to pay us damages first, then they can go out of business...

It will happen... the implosion is reaching an all time high.

Old 10-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
This is something I have been predicting for several months now and it seems the beginning is here. Rumor has it that formulator Bruce Kneller and COO Joe Babick (the guy who turned Gaspari Nutrition from a poorly run pro-hormone/steroid selling operation into a legitimate corporate structure) have both left Gaspari Nutrition. It is not 100% clear whether they were let go or if they left on their own but rumor has it the two will be starting a company together.

I would assume they left on their own after they both realized that they were the ones who made that mutant Rich Gaspari all his money and they would be better off working for themselves.

It was just a matter of time…….

Now it's all gonna be left up to Daniel Pierce (aka Des, Deserusan) and that is exactly what Gaspari deserves….. A one way trip straight into the ground.

Grab some popcorn, kick back, and watch the implosion.
Myofusion about to drop out of the top 50:

Top 50 Best Selling Supplements at Bodybuilding.com

Better check this link today as Myofusion is #50 and headed DOWN so it might not even be in the top 50 tomorrow?

For years Myofusion used to be near the very top of this list.. with several other Gaspari products… NOT ANYMORE!!

It would seems like the departure of Gaspraris former marketing director Joe Babick and formulator Bruce Kneller are having serious implications and things are not going so well with the cast of idiots they have running the show now…

Leading the way is Daniel Pierce, forum rep turned formulator, and decision maker at Gaspari (and the guy I predicted would run Gaspari into the ground) who is said to be responsible for formulating, flavoring, and positioning the new Myofusion Probiotic DISASTER which seems to be leading Gasparis way to the basement… Its anybody guess how much money in lost revenue the drop in sales of the one time best selling protein cost Gaspari but if I was guessing I would guess potentially in the 10’s of millions.. but of course that’s just a guess?

Nice job Dan… I appreciate you proving everything I said about you and helping me remain the Truth Speaker…. what’s next? …another product with powerful extracts of less than 1mg of actives per tablet. What a joke!

Stay tuned as the Gaspari IMPLOSION continues because there is way way way more trouble ahead for Gaspari and company… the IMPLOSION is just beginning!!

Old 10-21-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:

Better check this link today as Myofusion is #50 and headed DOWN so it might not even be in the top 50 tomorrow?

For years Myofusion used to be near the very top of this list.. with several other Gaspari products… NOT ANYMORE!!

It would seems like the departure of Gaspraris former marketing director Joe Babick and formulator Bruce Kneller are having serious implications and things are not going so well with the cast of idiots they have running the show now…

Leading the way is Daniel Pierce, forum rep turned formulator, and decision maker at Gaspari (and the guy I predicted would run Gaspari into the ground) who is said to be responsible for formulating, flavoring, and positioning the new Myofusion Probiotic DISASTER which seems to be leading Gasparis way to the basement… Its anybody guess how much money in lost revenue the drop in sales of the one time best selling protein cost Gaspari but if I was guessing I would guess potentially in the 10’s of millions.. but of course that’s just a guess?

Nice job Dan… I appreciate you proving everything I said about you and helping me remain the Truth Speaker…. what’s next? …another product with powerful extracts of less than 1mg of actives per tablet. What a joke!

Stay tuned as the Gaspari IMPLOSION continues because there is way way way more trouble ahead for Gaspari and company… the IMPLOSION is just beginning!!

haha gayspari !! gasapari is just one of the gaycompanies around!!!
Old 10-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danes View Post
haha gayspari !! gasapari is just one of the gaycompanies around!!!
I had a buddy who refused to quit buying Gayspari products until that Probiotic Myofusion came out and his intestines were getting screwed up.

You know those poops when you have to clean under the toilet seat cover?

Old 10-22-2012, 04:28 AM

Quote:
I had a buddy who refused to quit buying Gayspari products until that Probiotic Myofusion came out and his intestines were getting screwed up.

You know those poops when you have to clean under the toilet seat cover?
LoL!!!

well, it is really shame that companies are fooling customers. using cheap herb extracts. i hope gaspari and many other companies burn in hell
Old 10-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
LoL!!!

well, it is really shame that companies are fooling customers. using cheap herb extracts. i hope gaspari and many other companies burn in hell
Its not an issue of just using cheap herb extract or miniscule amount of stuff...but also when you buy something you dont wish it to be spiked with illegal substances where is some cases in the past it has shown to be.

Old 10-22-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Its not an issue of just using cheap herb extract or miniscule amount of stuff...but also when you buy something you dont wish it to be spiked with illegal substances where is some cases in the past it has shown to be.
that is true. only bad thing with bad quality extracts is,products would not work, but putting illegal substances is crazy!!! well, they will not be old in the game with this business.i am store manager,and work at gym. i love to work with people .i could not fool people. if one person pay for the product,he need to get what he have paid for. many supplement companies should never excist!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Myofusion is OUT OF THE TOP 50!!

NICE JOB Daniel Pierce!!

Old 10-23-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Myofusion is OUT OF THE TOP 50!!

NICE JOB Daniel Pierce!!
burn that company.

but i wonder,why couple of ex.thermolife reps are reps for gayspari?
Old 10-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
burn that company.

but i wonder,why couple of ex.thermolife reps are reps for gayspari?
Really? Which ones?

Old 10-23-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Really? Which ones?
zackattack is one of them
Old 11-26-2012, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

Default where's MAX??

Quote:
Sledge? Haha

.....if what I heard was true in all likeliness new head formulator of Gaspari Nutrition is most likely a guy by the name of Daniel Pierce……. a "formulator" For Gaspari who is already responsible for a for making at least one "flop product" at Gaspari Nutrition……, the product he claimed to mastermind, in case anyone forgot since it disappeared from the spotlight was a product nicknamed "Shititropin" and appropriately so I must say….. I mean if you search Gaspari Nutrition it seems like 3 out of 5 posts say all their products give you the shits….., so why not name a new product something that sounds like "shititropin"? Its good brand marketing for a shitty company, that makes shitty products, that make you shit..… and in real life it seems like there must have been some shit going on with that product that sounds like "Shititropin"….. or maybe it was just a shitty product???? IDK, but I'm guessing If it wasn’t a shitty product in one way or another it would still be around?? .....but something that rhymes with SHIT in it seems like a logical and appropriate name for a product developed by Gaspari Nutrition and "formulator" Daniel Pierce.

And speaking about logic……. Logically nothing but flop products and failures should be expected from a guy like Daniel Pierce…. I mean we are talking about a guy who has ZERO experience in this industry and a guy has no formal scientific background whatsoever. Add to his credit that his closest connection in the supplement world is a guy named Matt Cahill……. A guy who has sold numerous counterfeit compounds and fake products under the label Designer Supplements, and other companies for around the last 5 years +….. (not to mention before that Matt Cahill was responsible for the DEATH of girl he sold DNP to in the mail (see below)……..still with all those qualifications under his belt Matt Cahill has also formulated for Gaspari Nutrition….. Maybe now with Bruce gone again Daniel Pierce can get Matt Cahill to help him formulate again? We will see….. but Daniel Pierce as the head of product development at Gaspari Nutrition? Hahaha, if I ever wanted any kind of revenge on Gaspari Nutrition for the lies they have spread against me and my company I couldn’t have planned that out any better myself…… with Daniel Pierce in charge expect nothing but MORE ineffective products and even MORE marketing from Gaspari nutrition to compensate for the hocus pocus formulas………. All equaling FAIL…. Oh and if they are sticking with the previously mentioned "brand identity" we can probably expect products that sound like shit, and make you shit.

Sooooooo………add to the already mention failed product development, inexperience, and any lack of any scientific background whatsoever the fact that the only people Daniel Pierce was learning from at Gaspari Nutrition for the past several years were crooks, liars, and psychopaths …… it would seem failure is eminent……

and……… IF THAT WASN’T ENOUGH….. (much to my delight I must add) I have heard that because that his sheer ignorance of science , backed by his rude and arrogant attitude that Daniel Pierce has already alienated himself in the scientific community.

Now we are gonna see whats up.

Matthew Cahill:

OCI Investigation Disclosed DNP - a Highly Toxic Drug Sold Over the Internet Resulting in a Death
6-12 Office of Criminal Investigations Fiscal Year 2005

Conspiracy to Distribute Misbranded Drugs:
This investigation was initiated in October 2002, and involved the encapsulation and Internet sale of 2, 4 Dinitrophenol (DNP) a highly toxic industrial chemical that resulted in a death. The Internet web site had encouraged the use of DNP as a weight loss drug. The father of the deceased wrote a letter to U.S. Postal Service (USPS) advising that his daughter died after ingesting the DNP. The deceased purchased the DNP over the Internet and the DNP was mailed to her using the U.S. mail system.
This investigation linked two independent ongoing USPS investigations regarding suspicious mailings to the shipment of DNP. This investigation provided sufficient evidence to obtain arrest warrants for Matthew Cahill and Jason Sacks and search warrants for their respective residences. During the execution of the search warrants, additional evidence, such as DNP, computer records, adulterated foreign drugs and the criminal proceeds were recovered.

On May 21, 2003, Cahill and Sacks were convicted on 11 counts of violating 18 U.S.C. ? 371 and 21 U.S.C. ?? 331(a) and 333(a)(2) - Conspiracy to Introduce Adulterated and Misbranded Drugs into Interstate Commerce, specifically DNP.
On March 11, 2005, Cahill and Sacks were sentenced to 24 months incarceration for each of the 11 counts, to be served concurrently. They were also sentenced to 3 years of supervised parole after their release and forfeiture of $40,635.
Seems like nobody is training with MAX these days...??? SuperPump out of top 50...

...as a matter of fact there are zero Gaspari products in the top 50 now... Seems like nobody is training with Rich either...

Nice job Dan Pierce... thanks for sinking Gaspari further than I ever could... Keep up the good work ...and the bad products :-)

"quoted"!