Thermolife | ThermoLife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Default CRAZY if you ever buy anything from Matt Cahill -Driven Sports

If selling fake products like 3,4 Divanil http://www.thermolife.com/forum/thread1265.html and fake Turkersterone or destroying 1000's of peoples livers with Superdrol werent enough there is always this:

Owner of Underground Lab arrested!!! - Page 5

which resulted in the death of a woman:

pg. 6-12 http://www.fda.gov/downloads/iceci/e.../ucm091079.pdf

here is what it says:

This investigation was initiated in October 2002, and involved the encapsulation and Internet sale of 2, 4 Dinitrophenol (DNP) a highly toxic industrial chemical that resulted in a death. The Internet web site had encouraged the use of DNP as a weight loss drug. The father of the deceased wrote a letter to U.S. Postal Service (USPS) advising that his daughter died after ingesting the DNP. The deceased purchased the DNP over the Internet and the DNP was mailed to her using the U.S. mail system.
This investigation linked two independent ongoing USPS investigations regarding suspicious mailings to the shipment of DNP. This investigation provided sufficient evidence to obtain arrest warrants for Matthew Cahill and Jason Sacks and search warrants for their respective residences. During the execution of the search warrants, additional evidence, such as DNP, computer records, adulterated foreign drugs and the criminal proceeds were recovered.

On May 21, 2003, Cahill and Sacks were convicted on 11 counts of violating 18 U.S.C. § 371 and 21 U.S.C. §§ 331(a) and 333(a)(2) - Conspiracy to Introduce Adulterated and Misbranded Drugs into Interstate Commerce, specifically DNP.
On March 11, 2005, Cahill and Sacks were sentenced to 24 months incarceration for each of the 11 counts, to be served concurrently. They were also sentenced to 3 years of supervised parole after their release and forfeiture of $40,635.
Controlled Substances
Unlawful Distribution/

but Matt Cahill is a "good Bro"..... ????

Anybody who buys anything from this guy must be CRAZY!

"being served is not a choice sir"

The Dragon Slayer is Slayed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jchhrL6HQk

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

CHEW YOU UP... AND SPIT YOU OUT.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Supreme Leader

불법 건강 보조 식품으로 판매 승인되지 않은 스테로이드뿐만 아니라 소비자에 대한 위험뿐만 아니라 부당하게 합법적 인, 높은 품질과 스포츠 영양 및 성능에 대한 유익한 보조 식품을 소비자에게 제공 할 책임식이 보충제 회사의 명성을 손상시킬 수 있습니다.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimJongIl View Post
For those of you dont know... this is supplement guru Matt Cahill:

"Unapproved steroids illegally sold as dietary supplements are not only dangerous for consumers, but also unfairly damage the reputation of responsible dietary supplement companies that provide consumers with legitimate, high-quality and beneficial supplements for sports nutrition and performance."

Old 04-17-2012, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

A message for Matt Cahill:

Does this sound familiar Matt:

n-benzyl-2-phenethylamine

What about this:

N,N-diethy-2-phenylethylamine

Watching this unfold is going to be fun...

Say hi to Spring Chen for me!!

Old 04-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Oh yea... add this to the list Dendramine

:-)

Old 04-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post
Oh yea... add this to the list Dendramine

:-)
Google searching....found a mod deleted thread, but on google I did at least pick up on something from that thread.
"he blurred vision is due to "dendramine's" anticholinergic effects, which also explains the increase in heart rate (i.e. blocking vagal tone)."

Name of thread was "Possible safety issues/concerns with DS Craze. Srs srs srs gtfih ..."

Source: Second search on google using key words "dendramine effects"
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=...w=1366&bih=612

Dosed wrong can lead to heart and lung problems as well as convulsions, dunno what dose is too high though,
What Are the Medical Uses of Dendrobium Nobile?

불법 건강 보조 식품으로 판매 승인되지 않은 스테로이드뿐만 아니라 소비자에 대한 위험뿐만 아니라 부당하게 합법적 인, 높은 품질과 스포츠 영양 및 성능에 대한 유익한 보조 식품을 소비자에게 제공 할 책임식이 보충제 회사의 명성을 손상시킬 수 있습니다.

Last edited by KimJong-il; 04-18-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Supreme Leader

Interesting, on Anabolicminds a newb poster posted this in March

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyd12 View Post
Stock up boys and girls.

A class action lawsuit claims Craze is not natural and contains amphetamine (analog act), despite labeling claims that it is “safe” and can be used by students for studying. I was told amphetamine is a loose term meaning the ingredient is a designer stimulant related to amphetamine and would fall under the stimulant analog act.

courthousenews.com/2012/03/21/Craze.pdf

A second lawsuit is being filed in New Jersey on similar grounds this week naming DS, a distributor and several retailers. Additionally WADA is working closely with the FDA office of criminal investigations after several companies submitted their GCMS identification findings to the organization and claimed Craze will further tarnish the industry with what seems poised to become the next designer stimulant nightmare.

What I have been told from a source close to the New Jersey based lawsuit.

A. The compounds in Craze are synthetically made and not an extract. No NDI has been filed for these new dietary ingredients making them illegal to sell under DSHEA without submitting NDI notification. They could qualify as dietary ingredients if the substances present are indeed extracts of an herb or botanical, which they are not. They are synthetically made in a laboratory.

B. The main active is a potent new synthetic designer stimulant possibly related to amphetamine under the analog act.

C. The designer stimulant has a high probability to be poorly researched, no human testing, and possibly dangerous despite the companies continuous promotion that it is safe, natural, DSHEA, and GRAS. imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/extractr.jpg

D. The label depicts a safe natural product yet contains a synthetic design stimulant behind the clever natural extract labeling.

E. Legal and government action from the FDA will be immanent.

F. Stuff will hit the fan very soon when the toxicologists and full laboratory findings are released by the companies that have organized the testing.
DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action

Old 04-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Supreme Leader

Air freshener as a Christmas present? wtf?

Old 04-21-2012, 01:46 PM

This discussion about the current Craze controversy on the Anabolic Minds discussion forum DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action - Page 28 was recently brought to my attention and I felt compelled to register there and submit the information below however because I was a first time poster the information had to be reviewed by the Moderators there and apparently they didn’t let this information surface. No wonder so many people are in the dark in your industry. Anyway, I was told the ThermoLife forum would not censor my post. If you are reading this then that information was accurate.

The information I attempted to post to the Anabolic Minds forum was in response to the comment below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
Trying to learn here as well...so if it has been tainted with a worthless ingredient can we assume DS DIDN'T mean for this to be in the product?
The e-mail thread below kind of throws that theory out the window doesn’t it? Don’t ask me how I got this information because this will be my only post here.

This information has already been sent to quite a few people in your industry and while some of the information has been posted in bits and pieces in various places nobody has posted the information below in its entirety so in order to remove any speculation of the ridiculous theory posted above I am posting this e-mail thread in its entirety to help you all have a clearer picture of what is really going on.

You need to start reading the e-mail chain below at the bottom.

For anyone questioning the authenticity of this information you can verify some of the delivery information via the UPS tracking #'s below, and if the validity of information posted below is ever questioned in court these tracking #'s and other computer forensics will prove this e-mail chain is authentic.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

HAPPY READING:

At 2011-09-20 22:42:51,"Brian at DS" <brian@getds.com> wrote:
Hi Spring,

Very busy here these days. Yes, a new sample would be excellent, if you could arrange one that is higher purity (hopefully 98-99%+ for overall 5-AT content). I will try to get a copy of the chromatogram from the testing lab also.

Thanks,

Brian
brian@snrformulas.com

2011/9/20 SC <cyberrights@163.com>
hello brian,

did you received my email?

Spring

hello brian,

many thanks for your email. it is great that the bete isomer is ok. Regarding total assay, I think 98% is no problem for us, here we just need to arrage a refine, but would you please ask your lab if they can send us their , testing chart, testing method and condition( example euipment type, column type, moible phase, temperature, solutation preparation etc)? here we may refer to their method as a working standard for following goods. Regarding price, as per estimate, here we shoud do it at around USD1400 , and we can know definitely know it after we arrange it refine and testing. do you want a new sample?

tks
spring

At 2011-09-13 23:06:04,"Brian at DS" <brian@getds.com> wrote:
Hi Spring,

It looks like the sample is about 80-85% 7-beta isomer %. So that is pretty good. But the 93% purity (for 5-AT overall) is a little low, as there is an impurity in the material. We really are looking for a min. of 98%+ (99%+ is even better) for overall purity of 5-AT.

Regards,

Brian
brian@snrformulas.com

2011/9/12 SC <cyberrights@163.com>

hello brian,

how are you? some days no see. Hope eeverything is well for you.

do you have any update information about 5AT testing of beta position? our chemist is asking me again.

Tks
spring

At 2011-08-31 22:25:30,"Brian at DS" <brian@getds.com> wrote:
Hello Spring,

That's ok about the N-ethyl-beta-methyl. I don't need to know the price quite yet. We need to see how well it works and if we could use it first. I will let you knwo if we think it is worthwhile to proceed with after we get a chance to try it out.

Thanks,

Brian
brian@snrformulas.com

2011/8/31 SC <cyberrights@163.com>
brian,

Regarding N-ethyl-beta-methyl, i am very sorry that our chemist can't calculate a price for commecial quantity. he just arrange a small trial in lab, and not arrange commerial production, so he didn't know what the cost of large product is, but he have started doing more sample, and also will work out a price for your information.

Regards
spring

At 2011-08-30 21:46:44,"Brian at DS" <brian@getds.com> wrote:
Hello Spring,

Thanks for your e-mail and your kind thoughts. Do you have a price idea yet about the N-ethyl-beta-methyl compound that you are sending a sample of to us? Any success yet on making the n,n-diethyl?

Regards,

Brian
brian@snrformulas.com

2011/8/30 SC <cyberrights@163.com>
hi matt ,

it is great that everything is ok for you. I can feel your relaxed attitude for this furicane. you are a strong man

spring

At 2011-08-30 00:05:32,"Matthew Cahill" <Matt@GetDS.com> wrote:
We are ok Spring, thank you for asking. We dont have any power but other then that we didnt get too much damage.

Matt
2011/8/28 SC <cyberrights@163.com>
hello friends,

how are you? I know on TV that your state suffered furicane. hope everyting is well for you and your family.

Regards
spring

At 2011-08-25 11:15:32,"Brian at DS" <brian@getds.com> wrote:
Hello Spring,

We would definitely try out a sample of the N-ethyl compound if you can send us one, so we can see how it works. And also on the n,n-diethyl if you can make it.

On the 5-AT, the initial report from the testing lab is that the material is 93% overall purity for 5-AT. I am still trying to find out more from them regarding what the impurity may be and also on the % of each 7-alpha and 7-beta isomers.

On 7beta-OH-DHEA, we would be interested if the material is pure and the correct 7-beta isomer, if the price is in the range I outlined. The higher price of $3000 USD per kg will not work for us with this compound, sorry.

Regards,

Brian

2011/8/24 SC <cyberrights@163.com>

hi brian,
how are you?
Regarding the N-ethyl compound , now we only have very few sample, here we will do more,

REgarding 5-AT, do you have any update information? so that I can check if we can cooperate with you on price.

Regarding 7b-OH DHEA, we have started new trial, and i will keep you posted.

waiting for your earlier reply.

Regards
spring chen

At 2011-08-17 23:36:15,"Brian at DS" <brian@getds.com> wrote:
Hello Spring,

The 5-AT sample is at our old testing lab now and is on their schedule to get tested. I will contact them today to get an update; I expect them to have test results for us soon.

Regarding the N-ethyl compound - I'm not sure, we may be able to use it. We would need about 10g+ sample to try it out to see if it works at all.

We are definitely still interested in the n,n-diethyl compound if you can make it. Along with 7beta-OH-DHEA - what do you think your best price would be? Can you get this under $1500 USD per kg?

Thanks,

Brian
brian@snrformulas.com

2011/8/17 SC <cyberrights@163.com>
hi matt,

nice to hear from you. this will be great if you can give us some price range of 7-OH, here we can definitely know how to do it.

Regarding 5-AT, did you confirm the samples? so that I can check if we can reach you idea price.

by the way, do you have any update information about other sample? such N,N-dimethyl?

Tks
spring

At 2011-08-17 11:31:20,"Matt Cahill" <matt@getds.com> wrote:
Hi Spring,

Brian should have a response for you soon. We were trying to work out the price for 7oh. We used to be able to get both 7pm and 5at between 1100-1300 /kg. Can you get the price in that range?

Matt
Sent from my iPad

On Aug 16, 2011, at 10:07 PM, SC <cyberrights@163.com> wrote:
hello freinds,

can you received my email? I am waiting for your reply, so that I can know how to cooperate with you.

Tks
spring

hi brian,

Regarding N-ethyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, do you think it is useful for you?

Regarding 7-beta OH DHEA, now our chemist is making further progress. do you have any idea price? I may give a working aim to our chemist.

Regarding 5AT, you mentioned that you have problem on testing. can you go on with testing yet?

Tks
spring

At 2011-08-04 21:04:15,SC <cyberrights@163.com> wrote:
hello brian,

nice to hear from you. it is regrettable that you didn't have results yet, and hope your former lab can work out the results.

you mentioned that our price is not good. I didn't send you sample of 7-beta-OH yet, here we would like to do some trial if we can do better on the cost.

finally we got N-ethyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, please check if it is useful for you.

Regarding L-Citrulline, now it is shortage in the world, just because its raw material(L-arginine) is very shortage now. I will let you knwo if we can offer you some tomorrow.

spring

At 2011-08-04 11:37:27,"Brian at DS" <brian@getds.com> wrote:
Hello Spring,

Thanks for your e-mail. On the 5-AT sample, our lab is taking forever to validate the results. They seem to be having trouble determining the % of each 7-alpha / 7-beta isomer. I think they are probably trying to be overly careful about it. I will see if we have enough of the sample remaining to get it tested at our old lab that we have used in many past years. Their capability is pretty strong with these type of compounds and I think they will take less time to get us a result. If this works out, I should be able to send them the rest of the sample (provided we have enough left) tomorrow. And hopefully, that will help us get an answer.

Did you ever send the 7-beta-OH sample to us? On the diethyl, you said you only had one ethyl. Do you have any idea what position it was in?

On another item, the L-Citrulline supply has been pretty limited here. And the price is far too high also. I don't know if you have any L-Citrulline there, but I could use 200kg of it if the price and availability were to work out. I thought I would check with you, just in case.

Thanks,

Brian
brian@snrformulas.com

2011/8/3 SC <cyberrights@163.com>
hello brian,

how are you? do you have any update information about the samples?

Tks
spring

At 2011-07-28 23:38:26,"Matthew Cahill" <Matt@GetDS.com> wrote:
Hi Spring,

We were out of the country over the last week and had very limited email access. Brian should be able to respond back to you in the next day or two.

Matt
2011/7/27 SC <cyberrights@163.com>
hello brian,

how are you? some days no see. Hope everything is well for you.

here it will take a little longer time for N, N-diethyl, here we have done first trial, after the testing by MS, it is only one diethyl by flow sheet, here we have to arrange another trial, I will keep you posted.

by the way, any update information about 5-AT?

have a nice day!

Regards
spring

At 2011-07-07 12:36:51,"Brian at DS" <brian@getds.com> wrote:
Hello Spring,

Thank you for your e-mail and kind words about our Fourth of July Festival. Yes, we had a very good holiday on Monday. It is always a very fun time of year since it it the summer time with a lot of good food and outdoor sports.

Regarding 7beta-OH-DHEA - thanks for letting me know the price. I will check and see when we can order and how much of a quantity we will need. Can you send a sample of this material to us?

We are having the lab test the 5-AT sample from you and we should have updated results in a few weeks I hope (this compound takes them a little longer to test, due to testing for both the purity and the 7-beta isomer content.

Do you supply any L-Citrulline, L-Leucine, or Beta Alanine now?

Thanks,

Brian
brian@snrformulas.com
h
2011/7/4 SC <cyberrights@163.com>
hello brian,

hope you have a nice Festival, what will you celebrate in this Festival?-

regarding 7b-hydroxy DHEA, here our price is at USD2500/kg, please check if it is ok for you.

Regards
spring

At 2011-06-29 10:02:06,"Brian at DS" <brian@getds.com> wrote:
Hello Spring,

Yes, thank you. We received all 3 of the samples today. For us, the 5-AT and n,n-dimethyl are the most important regarding the timing now. Along with the n.n-diethyl that you are working on for us yet - I am hoping you have greater success with that compound soon.

Another item I wanted to ask you about is 7-hydroxy-DHEA (we also call this 7-OH). We need the 7-Beta isomer (predominantly) and not the 7-alpha isomer (just like with 5-AT). I think you made some 7-OH for us in the past, right? I have the chemical structure attached. Please let me know if you can do this one for us, and what the cost would be. We would probably order this material in about 5kg at a time, if the pricing and quality work out good. Thanks!

Regards,

Brian
brian@snrformulas.com

2011/6/28 SC <cyberrights@163.com>
hello brian,

sample should arrive, please details as follows, please check at your side.

(1)UPS-1ZV54Y480491881507
Delivered On:
Tuesday, 06/28/2011 at 12:37 P.M. Left At: Office Signed By: LAVALLE
(2)
DHL Waybill: 7819606351 Signed for by: J FRIIA Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 14:08
Origin Service Area: EAST CHINA AREA - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
Destination Service Area: WOODSIDE, NY - USA
Regards
spring

At 2011-06-28 22:27:35,"Brian at DS" <brian@getds.com> wrote:
Hell Spring,

OK - Thank you for sending the samples to us. I will let you know as soon as we get them; if we have any questions as to which sample is which, I will ask you when we get them. We'll get to working on testing them as soon as we receive them.

Regards,

Brian
brian@snrformulas.com

2011/6/28 SC <cyberrights@163.com>
hello brian

sample of CAPE by UPS, tracking # is 1ZV54Y480491881507, maybe our shipping agent sent it as a documents, after you receive it, please open it, and carefully check inside it. the sample is small, hehe

the other two by DHL 7819606351, I am not sure if there are labels on bag, Triol is very fine white powder, and N,N-dimethyl is big particle,

very sorry for so trouble. here our shipping agent just want to speed the samples. but the commercial shipment will be done as per a good procedure.

spring

--
Thanks,
Matt
Old 04-21-2012, 05:47 PM

so...

N-ethyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine

&

Old 04-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuron View Post
so...

N-ethyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine

&

Interesting thread this turned out to be….

What’s up Neron??

Not sure who is worse, Cahill or Gaspari - http://www.thermolife.com/forum/thread3224.html

Old 04-26-2012, 12:16 PM
Supreme Leader

This seems scary to me,

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
What's up with the funny stuff with the jaw? I'm asking because sometimes I noticed that
I find myself like "biting air".. I've never done any drug in my life so I wouldn't know
if it's similar to anything else. I'm curious tho', why the jaw? what causes that behavior/reaction?
DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action - Page 37

Old 04-29-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Speaker View Post
For those of you dont know... this is supplement guru Matt Cahill:

wow...very good thread. in fact i registered here simply because of it. it's nice to see some true info without smoke and mirrors. i have been taking craze and one thing i have noticed above all others is the lack of sleep i've been getting. and i mean SERIOUS lack of sleep. I will not buy anymore craze, not with this fatty behind the product. Thanks for opening my eyes
Old 04-29-2012, 05:00 PM

btw website looks great. looks like smashbrand took good care of you guys
Old 05-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Supreme Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by emonetee View Post
wow...very good thread. in fact i registered here simply because of it. it's nice to see some true info without smoke and mirrors. i have been taking craze and one thing i have noticed above all others is the lack of sleep i've been getting. and i mean SERIOUS lack of sleep. I will not buy anymore craze, not with this fatty behind the product. Thanks for opening my eyes
There are some hidden gems on this forum!

Old 06-24-2012, 09:25 AM

Has Ron done any testing of Craze? The current state of affairs seems to be a he-said she-said argument.